Friday, June 1, 2012

Today is 1st of June 2012 !!!
I'm a girl who was born out today on the same time now !!!
Thanks you Mami before 20 years what you've done for me

Alright! I'm saying and wishing myself ..
'' Happy Birthday to Susan Loke ''
Lol.. I'm looks liked a idiot now =D

By the way.. I'd reach 20 years old..
This was the truth and cannot be cheated ='(
So I was trying to grow up and become more mature =)
I'll trying my best to finish everything..
I would like to think what I should do on my future..
In the years 20 is not such a small number in a life road..
Please stop become a childish person =)

Okay! June of 2012 was a month for me to start my new life!
No more playful and lazy! Become more responsible!
Do anything become think, think and think =)
Go on a healthy life style!

Okay! By right now is the time for sleep!
Good Night ♥ Sweet Dream 



No comments:

Post a Comment